Nurses4America has employers across all 50 US States, and our NCLEX training and licensing assistance program will give you the confidence to pass the NCLEX-RN exam.
There’s a huge shortage of nurses in the USA and our employers are eager for immigrant registered nurses like you to join them!
Benefits of our US nurse positions!
Our nursing jobs across the USA have an extensive list of amazing benefits to help you transition to your new life. These jobs packages ensure nurses are happy on their shifts and in their time off. Our benefits also include full relocation assistance to eliminate the stress of the immigration process to America. For a full list of our benefits click here.
- Up to USD$2500.00 relocation assistance
- Up to USD$1500.00 housing allowance
- Free one-way flight to the USA
- Initial orientation program.
- Health Insurance – including medical, dental and vision to take the worry out of getting sick.
- Excellent working conditions – high paying salary, paid time off, continuing education allowance with professional development and nursing in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Remember all of our nursing jobs are located within world class facilities with a high priority placed on patient care and happiness of their staff!
- Nursing jobs across all America!
At Nurses4America, we believe in ensuring every nurse we place is happy and with our strong relationship with our US employers, we can offer registered nurses, jobs across all 50 American States and Washington DC. Whether you and your family want to have a New York moment, sun yourself in California, or perhaps want to try your hand at horse-riding in Texas we can help. Our employers are interviewing NOW for long term fantastic nursing jobs in America.
After passing NCLEX you could be working in American in just 9 – 15 months time! Our employers require the nurse to have at least 12 months recent direct patient care experience and to have passed the NCLEX-RN or CGFNS exam – we can help with both studying for the NCLEX-RN exam and obtaining your licensing (see below).
The Complete Package
Nurse4America are here to assist you through the entire process of immigrating and starting work in America. Enrol on our Gold Package and we will provide online access to our in-depth NCLEX-RN training (NCLEX-RN is the exam you need to pass to become an American Registered Nurse). Our expert Licensing Representatives will help you apply for the approval to sit the NCLEX-RN exam. We will also submit your cv to our U.S. employers, who will interview you for jobs across America.
Already passed NCLEX-RN?
If you are any ONE of the following:
- Canadian Citizen with NCLEX-RN – no experience required so new graduates can apply too!
- Have an abandoned petition and a current priority date
- None of the above but have passed NCLEX-RN with at least 12 months direct patient care experience
Many of our American nursing employers will interview you in a few days. If you have an abandoned petition (with a current or recent Priority Date) they will be happy to continue your immigration process. You could be working as a registered nurse in America in just a few months time!
Please email us your resume (CV): firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on UK: +44(0)1582 346 994 or US: 001 800 722 5085 for more information.
For more information on these fantastic nursing opportunities:
UK: +44 (0)1582 346 994
UK: +44 (0)1582 346 700
US: 1 800 722 5085
Email your C.V: email@example.com