If you wish to become an American registered nurse, your first step is to pass the NCLEX-RN exam
Enrol on the Nurses 4 America NCLEX-RN Training Program with 24/7 access to our fantastic online NCLEX training software. We have been helping nurses pass NCLEX since 2008. Watch this video about our NCLEX Training Program
We give you access to 24,000+ questions
Also we will provide you with 1-2-1 NCLEX Coaching individually tailored to your gaps, strengths and weaknesses.
Please enrol here:
Even more about the NCLEX-RN Training Program:
Passing the NCLEX-RN exam proves that you are capable of nursing safely in America and proves your understanding of American nursing terminologies, duties and procedures. In fact, American Nursing graduates need to pass the NCLEX-RN exam to become a registered nurse. We offer unlimited 24/7 access during the 12 month period to our NCLEX training software to give you peace of mind so that you will not be rushed and will have plenty of time to study.
Our full program contains over 24,000 questions, covering all of the relevant topics. Approximately, 80% of our nurses who sit the NCLEX-RN after studying on our Online NCLEX Training software pass the exam at the first attempt. We will email your username and password to access the Online NCLEX-RN training program typically within 2 business hours. Once you have your username and password, simply go to the website and then log in and start your studies!
1-2-1 Live NCLEX Coaching
- 6 Months Access
- Trained by American RNs who are NCLEX Educators
- Bespoke Program Tailored to you
- Step-by-Step approach
- Crafted to your knowledge strengths, gaps and weaknesses
- Several Hours of Live Sessions
- Work through study guides
- Tell you WHAT and HOW to study
- Decide with your tutor when to take the NCLEX exam
Because of the importance of the NCLEX-RN exam, you need the best possible chance of passing it on your first attempt. We are proud to offer a world-class online NCLEX-RN training program, which allows you to study on your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone. (Register for your Free 7 Day Trial Here)
Our Online Training is unique because it is split into two segments:
When you start, we will send you a unique username and password.
Along with your login information, we will send you our comprehensive NCLEX study guide and instruction manual, explaining how to use our NCLEX training software and general tips and tricks to get the best out of our program. Our IT team can also guide you through the program and the instruction manual.
Because our NCLEX-RN training program is online, you have 24/7 access for 12 months. You access the NCLEX software on our secure website platform, and there is no software to install, you simply just log in! This web-based setting more closely mimics how the NCLEX-RN exam is delivered in real life which is on a computer.
On our Training Program you can bookmark your tests and access those stored bookmarks from any computer or device. This is perfect if something comes up in the middle of a test and you need to resume at a later date. You can even have multiple bookmarks at a time. You will receive immediate feedback on your answers, giving you the logic behind the correct answers, and also identify your weaknesses so you can brush up on them by specifically creating custom test categories.
Nurses love our Starter Online NCLEX-RN training because…
- It includes 3600+ alternate-format questions.
- The pre-tests, reviews and tests give rationales for both correct and incorrect responses.
- A comprehensive glossary with hundreds of medical terms.
- Allows nurses to identify weaknesses in their knowledge so they can make the quickest progress possible in their studies.
- The study aids are generated by a student’s performance on a test.
- The additional features include a hints button, and a client-needs category and subcategory for each question, and printing capability.
- Simple to use and with help files if you get stuck!
- If you utilize this program properly you have over an 80% chance of success of passing the NCLEX-RN exam on the first attempt.
- Online training which runs on the internet, making it compatible with almost all smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- Bookmarking facility to return to where you left off!
6 Months Advanced Training
- 21,000+ Questions
- Computer Adaptive Test (CAT) Questions
- Videos covering every angle of NCLEX
- Integrated with your 1-2-1 Coach
- Algorithm Based
- Unlimited Practice Exams
- Questions based on your strengths, gaps and weaknesses
To obtain your ATT typically takes between 6 to 9 months and that’s why our NCLEX-RN Training Program is 12 months in duration, giving you that extra bit of valuable study time. We do not recommend cramming for the exam and this is why we give our nurses much more time with our training program than other training providers.
Whether you are an American graduate or an international nurse, some of our US nursing employers will interview you and offer you a job WHILE you are training so that you can secure your new nursing job. Our US employers have thousands of available registered nurses jobs.
If you are a foreign nurse and if you accept their job offer they will sponsor you and your dependents (spouse and all children under 21 years old) for a Permanent Resident Green Card.
Please enrol here: