Job Title: Registered Nurse
Nursing Category: General Medical-Surgical
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: USD$27-30 per hr
Relocation Bonus: USD$4,000.00
Hours/Pay Period: 36-40 hours per week
Contract Tenure: 2.5 to 3 years
- Overtime (pay judged on a State by State Basis)
- Relocation allowance
- Career progression and development
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
Years Experience: At least 12 recent months direct patient care in this role
Licensing: Must be an NCLEX passer, if not please enrol on our training package.
Experience: Previous experience as first assistant RN or minimum of 2 years experience in the Operating Room functioning in both scrub and circulating role as an RN
Note: Please read the complete description below before applying for this job.
JOB SUMMARY: Administer nursing care to patients in an efficient, safe, and courteous manner using proper nursing procedures. The staff member must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on his or her assigned unit. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s
requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs, and to provide the care needed as described in the unit’s/area’s/department’s policies and procedures.
CULTURE/RELIGIOUS ASPECTS: Employee will care for patients of all cultural and religious backgrounds. In view of the seasonal influx of people from all over the world, be prepared to care for patients of diverse cultural and/or religious backgrounds.
ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE: Employee performs within the prescribed limits of the hospitals/departments Ethics and Compliance Program. Is responsible for detecting, observe and report compliance variances to their immediate supervisor, or upward through the chain of command, the Compliance officer or hospital hotline.
- Performs delivery of nursing care via the nursing process: Assessment (collection of data), problem identification (nursing diagnosis), planning, nursing interventions and evaluation and updating of planning.
- Practices within Nursing Standards of Practice and follow standards of patient care & WPH Policies and Procedures.
- Initiates a patient plan of care on admission and revise as needed based on patient care standards.
- Assists patient, physician, and peers in determining the long and short range
- goals for the patient and formulating a plan to work toward those goals.
- Carries out medical and nursing treatment in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains a knowledge of the patient’s status during hospitalization and work with health care team to adjust and improve the approach to recovery.
- Assists ICU RN with telemetry monitoring and maintains a knowledge of basic arrhythmia interpretation.
- Supervises LPN’s and non-professional staff in the delivery of care to assigned patients. Make work assignments, assists with priority setting acts as a resource personal for less experienced staff.
- Exhibits cooperation and a positive attitude toward other hospital departments.
- Follows procedures to assure that supply and medication stocks are rotated and replaced as used.
- Documents medications and nursing care in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assures that consents are obtained when needed, and that all records are signed and legally complete.
- Completes incident and error forms when appropriate.
- Assists physicians in the care of the patients. Makes rounds, assists with procedures provide progress reports
- on patient status, and assures that orders are carried out.
- Follows procedure for medication administration and narcotics control.
- Assumes professional responsibility for assuring patient care is of the highest standards possible.
- Participates in service programs as both student and teacher. Takes primary responsibility for keeping own knowledge and skills current.
- Works with other departments in coordinating the smoother transfer of patients for procedures or diagnostic test.
- Participates in monthly departmental meetings and resuscitation drills.
- Assists in peer and staff evaluations when requested.
- Adheres to standards of safety and infection control in the delivery of patient care.
- Assists nursing staff in other departments as requested and qualified when the need arises.
- Attends 24 hours of in-service education on a yearly basis.
- Maintains a current yearly CPR status.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Attends departmental and hospital meetings and educational services.
- Maintains a positive attitude toward co-workers,
- patients and visitors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
•To perform assigned duties at the Client Facility in conformity with generally accepted nursing standards and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
•To maintain a record of hours worked and schedule.
•To abide by the policies and procedures of Client Facility, and any orders or directions given by Client Facility regarding Nurse’s duties and responsibilities.
•To provide nursing services to patients as assigned and as are customarily performed by nurses at the Client Facility.
For this once in a life time opportunity
UK: +44 (0)1582 346 994
US: +1 800 722 5085
Email your C.V: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nurses 4 America
Work in top US healthcare facilities in the United States, excellent salary and benefits, relocation and housing assistance and visa sponsorship.