Migrating to another country can sound daunting, but Nurses4America are here to help you every step of the way. We work very closely with our American healthcare employers to ensure that our nurses are given full support throughout the immigration process.  Our jobs benefits include free plane flight to America, housing and up to USD$2500 relocation allowance and an initial orientation program. During the first weeks of your arrival in the USA, representatives will provide you help and support setting up your new life, including obtaining driving licenses, setting up bank accounts, and finding appropriate accommodation.

If you want more information on our US nursing jobs click here.


To help you with the costs of moving to the USA, you will be granted up to USD$2500 relocation allowance. You can use these funds to assist you in the relocation of your possessions such as furniture, electronic equipment, and other such property.


Our employers understand that you will want help getting started when you arrive in America; so you will be granted up to USD$1500 to help you with the initial first couple of months living expenses, such as rent. If necessarily, you will be offered temporary housing by our employers, but they want to be sure that the moving process is as stress free as possible. Therefore they will work with you to ensure you find a home you and your family are happy to call your own.

During the move into your new home, you will naturally require utilities such as electricity, gas, the internet, and cable. Our employers will once again be on hand to provide advice on the best deals and companies for your local area or state.

Social Security Number

Just like any US resident, you will be required to obtain an SSN (Social Security Number) upon your arrival in America. A Social Security Number is critical, and without an SSN you will be unable to obtain driving licenses, insurance or complete almost any formal paperwork.

The application for your SSN is totally free, and each member of your family will need to apply for their own SSN. The application process for your Social Security Number is relatively simple, typically requiring a copy of your birth certificate and passport, along with possibly other documentation needed depending upon the state you are living in, along with other circumstances. Don’t worry though! Our employer’s orientation program will assist you with the application process.

Obtaining a driving license from the DMV

A common question from many of our nurses is if they can drive on their current licenses when they migrate. The good news is that you are legally allowed drive in America for at least 1 year, providing you currently have possess a driving license which was obtained from your original country of residence.

But, should you wish to own a car within the USA over the long term, you (and any others in your family wishing to drive) will be required to obtain a US driving license within your state of residence. The testing requirements do differ on a state-by-state basis, but your representative will be happy to assist you on how this process works in your area.

Car Purchase

If you are considering obtaining a car when you move to America, our employers will be able to offer advice as to reputable dealerships and suggest for whether it is best for you to lease, buy new or used.

Major cities in America do have robust transport systems, including buses, trams, and trains but because the country is so large a car is a bonus for groceries and other shopping, commuting to and from work and general day-to-day activities.

Contact Us

Leave us a message if you have any questions!

Your Name (required)

Telephone (required)

Country (required)

E-mail (required)

Have you already passed NCLEX?


By completing this form you consent to us collecting your details to contact you about our services