Job Title: Registered Nurse
Nursing Category: Operating Room
Employment Type: Full Time and Permanent
Locations: All 50 US States
Salary: $50,000 to $72,000 – Depending on experience and location
Relocation Assistance: $4,000
Contract Tenure: 2.5 to 3 years
Hours/Pay Period: 36-40 hours per week
- Overtime (pay judged on a State by State Basis)
- Relocation allowance
- Career progression and development
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
Years Experience: At least 1 year of experience in this role.
Professional Education: 3-year diploma or Bsc. Nursing Degree
Note: Please read the complete description below before applying for this job.
RN possesses a complexity of knowledge, judgment, and skill required to provide cost-effective, quality, individualized patient care in a rapidly changing technological, economical and social milieu. Demonstrates the cognitive, psychomotor, and affective behaviors necessary to function in a collaborative practice with the operating surgeon during the intra-operative phase of patient care, utilizing the nursing behaviors appropriate for this position. Demonstrates knowledge of principles of growth and development over the lifespan and utilizes the nursing process to meet patient requirements relative to age-specific needs. Demonstrates the ability to function in other roles in the OR. Maintains effective peer and physician relationships to ensure high quality of patient care and to demonstrate professionalism in practice.
- Perform assigned duties at the Client Facility in conformity with generally accepted nursing standards and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- To maintain a record of hours worked and schedule.
- To abide by the policies and procedures of Client Facility, and any orders or directions given by Client Facility regarding Nurse’s duties and responsibilities pursuant to this Agreement. To provide nursing services to patients as assigned and as are customarily performed by nurses at the Client Facility.
Apply For This Job Now!
Tel: (UK) 01582 346 994
Please Email Your Resume (C.V)
About Nurses 4 America
Work in top US healthcare facilities in the United States, excellent salary and benefits, relocation and housing assistance and visa sponsorship.