Job Title: Nursing Manager
Employment Type: Full Time and Permanent
Locations: All 50 US States
Salary: USD$27-30 dollars an hour
Relocation Assistance: $4,000 US Dollars.
Hours/Pay Period: 36-40 hours per week
Contract Tenure: 2.5 to 3 years
- Overtime (pay judged on a State by State Basis)
- Relocation allowance
- Career progression and development
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
Years Experience: At least 12 recent months direct patient care in this role
Professional Education: 3-year diploma or Bsc. Nursing Degree
Note: Please read the complete description below before applying for this job.
You will ideally be a candidate with a proven track record with several years of experience. A Nurse Manager will work with doctors to properly plan activities for patient care. Supervises and evaluates employees, and works with patients and family.
- Assigning nursing staff in your department or unit.
- Supervise all nursing and therapeutic services offered by the Home Health Agency.
- Hire all nursing supervisors and other personnel with Administrator approval.
- Assure compliance with all state, federal and local laws regarding licensing and certification of staff.
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures.
- Ensure proper maintenance of medical records
- Ensure that all physicians’ orders are current and being followed by nursing personnel.
- Handling the budget for your department or unit.
Apply for this job now!
Tel: (UK) 01582 346 994
Please Email Your Resume (C.V)
About Nurses 4 America
Work in top US healthcare facilities in the United States, excellent salary and benefits, relocation and housing assistance and visa sponsorship.