Job Title: Registered Nurse
Nursing Category: CCU
Employment Type: Full Time and Permanent
Locations: All 50 US States
Salary: USD$27-30 per hr
Relocation Assistance: USD$4,000.00
Hours/Pay Period: 40 hours per week
Contract Tenure: 2.5 to 3 years
- Overtime (pay judged on a State by State Basis)
- Relocation allowance
- Career progression and development
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
Years Experience: At least 12 recent months direct patient care in this role
Professional Education: 3-year diploma or Bsc. Nursing Degree
Note: Please read the complete description below before applying for this job.
Case types include:
- Variety of CCU patients
- All cardiac intensive- AMI, ICD, CHF, Cardiogenic Shock, IABP, Temporary Pacemaker, Arrhythmias, Post PCI (stent), hemodynamic monitoring and Med/surg ICU patients. Pneumonia, Respiratory insufficiency, AAA repair, Colostomy, Thoracotomy, Renal failure, CVVHD.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds and monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- To perform assigned duties at the Client Facility in conformity with generally accepted nursing standards and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- To maintain a record of hours worked and schedule.
- To abide by the policies and procedures of Client Facility, and any orders or directions given by Client Facility regarding Nurse’s duties and responsibilities.
- To provide nursing services to patients as assigned and as are customarily performed by nurses at the Client Facility.
Apply For This Job Now!
UK: 01582 346 994
About Nurses 4 America
Work in top US healthcare facilities in the United States, excellent salary and benefits, relocation and housing assistance and visa sponsorship.