Job Title: Registered Nurse
Nursing Category: CCU
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Depending on experience and the prevailing wage in the specific county within the specific state
Hours/Pay Period: 40 hours per week
Other salary benefits: Overtime bonuses on a State by state basis
Years Experience: At least 1
Contract Tenure: 3 years
Education: Must a be registered nurse
Licensing: Must be an NCLEX passer, if not please enrol on our training packages.
Experience: Previous experience as first assistant RN or minimum of 2 years experience in the Operating Room functioning in both scrub and circulating role as an RN
Note: Please read the complete description below before applying for this job.
Case types includes Variety of ICU patients; All cardiac intensive- AMI, ICD, CHF, Cardiogenic Shock, IABP, Temporary Pacemaker, Arrhythmias, Post PCI (stent), hemodynamic monitoring and Med/surg ICU patients. Pneumonia, Respiratory insufficiency, AAA repair, Colostomy, Thoracotomy, Renal failure, CVVHD.
· Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
· Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
· Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
· Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
· Instructs and educates patients and families.
· Assesses and coordinates patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
· Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
· Orients and mentors new staff members.
· Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
•To perform assigned duties at the Client Facility in conformity with generally accepted nursing standards and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
•To maintain a record of hours worked and schedule.
•To abide by the policies and procedures of Client Facility, and any orders or directions given by Client Facility regarding Nurse’s duties and responsibilities.
•To provide nursing services to patients as assigned and as are customarily performed by nurses at the Client Facility.
For this once in a life time opportunity
UK: +44 (0)1582 346 994
UK: +44 (0)1582 346 700
US: 1 800 722 5085
Email your C.V: email@example.com