Job Title: Registered Nurse
Nursing Category: CCU
Employment Type: Full Time and Permanent
Locations: All 50 US States
Salary: At least $25 dollars an hour
Relocation Assistance: $2,500 US Dollars.
Hours/Pay Period: 36-40 hours per week
Contract Tenure: 3 years
Other Benefits: Overtime (pay judged on a State by State Basis), relocation allowance, chance of career progression and development within some of the USA’s most established hospitals. May also include health insurance, dental insurance, life and disability insurance.
Years Experience: At least 12 recent months direct patient care in this role
Professional Education: 3 year diploma or Bsc. Nursing Degree
Note: Please read the complete description below before applying for this job.
Case types include:
- Variety of ICU patients
- All cardiac intensive- AMI, ICD, CHF, Cardiogenic Shock, IABP, Temporary Pacemaker, Arrhythmias, Post PCI (stent), hemodynamic monitoring and Med/surg ICU patients. Pneumonia, Respiratory insufficiency, AAA repair, Colostomy, Thoracotomy, Renal failure, CVVHD.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- To perform assigned duties at the Client Facility in conformity with generally accepted nursing standards and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- To maintain a record of hours worked and schedule.
- To abide by the policies and procedures of Client Facility, and any orders or directions given by Client Facility regarding Nurse’s duties and responsibilities.
- To provide nursing services to patients as assigned and as are customarily performed by nurses at the Client Facility.
Apply For This Job Now!
Tel (UK) 01582 346 700