Job Title: Nursing Director / Assistant Director
Employment Type: Full Time and Permanent
Locations: All 50 US States
Salary: At least $25 dollars an hour
Relocation Assistance: $2,500 US Dollars.
Hours/Pay Period: 36-40 hours per week
Contract Tenure: 3 years
Other Benefits: Overtime (pay judged on a State by State Basis), relocation allowance, a chance of career progression and development within some of the USA’s most established hospitals. May also include health insurance, dental insurance, life and disability insurance.
Years Experience: At least 12 recent months direct patient care in this role
Professional Education: 3-year diploma or Bsc. Nursing Degree
Note: Please read the complete description below before applying for this job.
You will ideally be a candidate with a proven track record with several years of experience. You will be expected to perform administrative duties including developing and implenmenting budgets for your department. You will also be expected to compile reports for higher level management, maintaining staffing levels and resolve problems within your department.
- Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of the Nurse Practice Act, state and federal regulations and Kindred policies and procedures regarding nursing standards and delivery of care.
Apply for this job now!
Tel: (UK) 01582 346 700>
Please Email Your Resume (C.V)
US Nurse Jobs :