If you wish to become a registered nurse in the USA, your first step is to pass the NCLEX-RN exam. Nurses 4 America can help you every step of the way after you have enrolled on our 12 Month old Package. This has three services:
1. Our fantastic online NCLEX training software. Register for a Free 7 Day Password
2. Expert Assistance and Guidance through the entire licensing process.
3. Our healthcare employers in the United States have thousands of available positions for registered nurses, and we will submit your resume for free and work with you to secure your new nursing job.
By passing the NCLEX-RN exam, you will have demonstrated to the licensing authorities that you are capable of nursing safely in America. The exam proves your understanding of American nursing terminologies, duties and procedures. In fact, even American Nursing graduates need to pass the NCLEX-RN exam to become a registered nurse.
Because of the importance of the NCLEX-RN exam, you need the best possible chance of passing it on your first attempt. We are proud to offer a world-class online NCLEX-RN training program, which allows you to study on your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone. (Register for your Free 7 Day Trial Here)
After you have enrolled with us, you will be sent a unique username and password, granting you 12 months access to our dedicated NCLEX Training Website – http://www.pass-nclex.com.
Along with your login information, we will send you our comprehensive NCLEX study guide and instruction manual, explaining how to use our NCLEX training software and general tips and tricks to get the best out of our program. Our IT team can also guide you through the program and the instruction manual.
Because our NCLEX-RN training program is online, you have 24-7 access for at least 12 months (dependent on which payment plan you choose). You access the NCLEX software on our secure website platform, and there is no software to install, you simply just log in! This web-based setting more closely mimics how the NCLEX-RN exam is delivered in real life, as you will be required to take it via a computer system.
On our Training Program you can bookmark your tests and access those stored bookmarks from any computer or device. This is perfect if something comes up in the middle of a test and you need to resume at a later date. You can even have multiple bookmarks at a time. You will receive immediate feedback on your answers, giving you the logic behind the correct answers, and also identify your weaknesses so you can brush up on them by specifically creating custom test categories.
Nurses love our Online NCLEX-RN training because…
- It includes alternate-format questions.
- The pre-tests, reviews, and tests give rationales for both correct and incorrect responses.
- A comprehensive glossary with hundreds of medical terms.
- Allows nurses to identify weaknesses in their knowledge so they can make the quickest progress possible in their studies.
- The study aids are generated by a student’s performance on a test.
- The additional features include a hints button, and a client-needs category and subcategory for each question, and printing capability.
- Simple to use and with help files if you get stuck!
- If you utilize this program properly you have over an 80% chance of success of passing the NCLEX-RN exam on the first attempt.
- Online training which runs on the internet, making it compatible with almost all smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- Bookmarking facility to return to where you left off!
Start your NCLEX-RN preparation today with Nurses 4 America’s revolutionary NCLEX-RN training program.
How long does it take to study for the NCLEX exam?
Time to study for the NCLEX exam using our online training program typically takes between 6 to 9 months, assuming you are studying at a steady and consistent pace of about 5 hours a week. We do not recommend cramming for the exam and this is why we give our nurses much more time with our training program than other training providers.
We offer 12 months access to our NCLEX training software to give you peace of mind so that you will not be rushed and will have plenty of time to study. Our software contains over 3600 questions, covering all of the relevant topics. Approximately, 80% of our nurses who sit the NCLEX-RN after studying on our Online NCLEX Training software pass the exam at the first attempt. We will email your username and password to access the Online NCLEX-RN training program typically within 2 business hours. Once you have your username and password, simply go to the website and then log in and start your studies!
If you have any questions please fill in the contact form below: