If you want to nurse in America, you first need to pass the NCLEX-RN exam. Passing the NCLEX-RN exam demonstrates the nurse’s knowledge and proves you are capable of safely nursing in America, such as understanding the subtle differences between the US and some of your home country’s nursing terminologies and procedures. (In actual fact, US Citizen’s wishing to work as a nurse also have to pass the NCLEX-RN after passing their college degree).
Because of the importance of the NCLEX-RN exam, you need the best possible chance of passing it on your first attempt. We are proud to offer a world-class online NCLEX-RN training program, which allows you to study on your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
When you enroll you will be sent a unique username and password, granting you 12 months access to our dedicated NCLEX Training Website – http://www.pass-nclex.com.
Along with your login information, you will be sent our NCLEX study guide and instruction manual, which explains how to use our NCLEX training software and also provides general tips and tricks to get the best out of our program. Our IT team can also guide you through the program and the instruction manual.
Because our NCLEX-RN training program is online, you have 24-7 access for at least 12 months. The NCLEX software is accessed via your internet browser, and there is no software to install, you simply just log in!
You are able to bookmark your tests and access those stored bookmarks from any computer or device. This is perfect if something comes up in the middle of a test and you need to resume at a later date. You can even have multiple bookmarks at a time. You will receive immediate feedback on your answers, giving you the logic behind the correct answers.
Nurses love our Online NCLEX-RN training because…
- It includes alternate-format questions.
- The pre-tests, reviews, and tests give rationales for both correct and incorrect responses.
- A comprehensive glossary with hundreds of medical terms.
- Allows nurses to identify weaknesses in their knowledge so they can make the quickest progress possible in their studies.
- The study aids are generated by a student’s performance on a test.
- The additional features include a hints button, and a client-needs category and subcategory for each question, and printing capability.
- Simple to use and with help files if you get stuck!
- If you utilize this program properly you have over an 80% chance of success of passing the NCLEX-RN exam on the first attempt.
- Online training which runs in just a web browser, making it compatible with almost all smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- Bookmarking facility to return to where you left off!
Start your NCLEX-RN preparation today with Nurses 4 America’s revolutionary NCLEX-RN training program.
How long does it take to study for the NCLEX exam?
Time to study for the NCLEX exam using our online training program typically takes between 6 to 9 months, assuming you are studying at a steady and consistent pace. We do not recommend cramming for the exam and this is why we give our nurses much more time than other training providers.
We offer 12 months access to our NCLEX training software to give you peace of mind so that you will not be rushed and will have plenty of time to study. Our software contains over 3600 questions, covering all of the relevant topics. 80% of our nurses who sit the NCLEX-RN after studying on our Online NCLEX Training software pass the exam at the first attempt. We will email your username and password to access the Online NCLEX-RN training program typically within 2 business hours. Once you have your username and password, simply go to the website and then log in and start your studies!
If you have any questions please fill in the contact form below: