Job Title: Registered Nurse
Nursing Category: ICU/Trauma
Employment Type: Full Time and Permanent
Locations: All 50 US States
Salary: $50,000 to $72,000 – Depending on experience and location
Relocation Assistance: $4,000
Contract Tenure: 3 years
Hours/Pay Period: 36-40 hours per week
- Overtime (pay judged on a State by State Basis)
- Relocation allowance
- Career progression and development
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
Years Experience: At least 1 year of experience in this role.
Professional Education: 3-year diploma or Bsc. Nursing Degree
Note: Please read the complete description below before applying for this job.
The Adult ICU RN is responsible for managing the care of the adult or elderly patient experiencing life-threatening problems requiring complex assessment, high-intensity therapies and interventions, and continuous nursing vigilance. The ICU RN is responsible to the Clinical Manager for assigned ICU or Emergency Department.
- Conducts an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the data collection based on the adult or elderly patient’s immediate condition or needs within timeframe specified by client facility’s policies, procedures or protocols.
- Conducts ongoing assessments as determined by the adult or elderly patient’s condition and/or the client facility’s policies, procedures or protocols and reprioritizes care accordingly.
- Develops a plan of care that is individualized for the adult or elderly patient reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
- Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by the physician in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions as established by individualized plan of care for the adult or elderly patient and his/her family.
- Provides individualized patient/family education customized to the adult or elderly patient and his/her family.
- Documents patient assessment findings, physical/psychosocial responses to nursing intervention and progress towards problem resolution.
- Initiates emergency resuscitative measures according to adult resuscitation and advanced life support protocols.
- Maintains confidentiality in matters related to patient, family and client facility staff.
- Provides care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that is sensitive to the adult or elderly patient’s and family’s diversity, preserving their autonomy, dignity and rights.
- Reports patient condition to appropriate personnel during each shift.
- Maintains current competency in adult critical care nursing
- To perform assigned duties at the Client Facility in conformity with generally accepted nursing standards and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- To maintain a record of hours worked and schedule.
- To abide by the policies and procedures of Client Facility, and any orders or directions given by Client Facility regarding Nurse’s duties and responsibilities.
- To provide nursing services to patients as assigned and as are customarily performed by nurses at the Client Facility.
Tel: (UK) 01582 346 994
About Nurses 4 America
Work in top US healthcare facilities in the United States, excellent salary and benefits, relocation and housing assistance and visa sponsorship.